I hope that everyone had a safe and Happy New Year! Things sure weren't the same for me. This was my first New Year that I've spent away from Mike since we met. We've been together since 1997 so most of our adult life we've been together. Some friends of ours had a party so I got a sitter and went. It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad that I went. Mike's group had a party at the bowling alley at Fort Sill. It sounded like he had a pretty good evening. I'm glad that they did do something festive for the guys. Today he was off so he got caught up on laundry and watched some football. The girls and I stayed in our pj's all day. I also got caught up on laundry. I probably should have gotten out of the house. I need some adult interaction. I love my girls but being home with them by myself all day can be a little wearing. I have such respect for stay home mom's. It is the hardest job and I'm not cut out for it! Tomorrow I'm working and the girls get to have a pajama party at the sitters. They are both excited. I'll try and get some pictures in the morning. Here are some pictures from the fun party.
I'm so glad that 2009 is finally hear. Now I'm just ready for it to fly by and bring Mike and his entire group home to us safely.

No comments:
Post a Comment