We ended up spending the whole day at Janel and Brian's. We just hung out at their house. The kids played, we watched the Illini game and tonight some friends came over and we had pizza. The girls and I got on the road around 8:30. It was snowing so there were some parts of the trip where the road was pretty covered in snow and I had to take it slow. I still made it home in two hours. Both girls slept most of the way which is was so nice. When we got home they both woke up and were crying. Mike and I don't have kids who stay asleep when the car stops. You cannot move them to their bed without waking them up. I did get them in the house fairly quickly and off to bed. They were both so tired. Tomorrow I need to get caught up on laundry and run to the store.
We are still waiting for Baby Rapp to arrive. Janel is more than ready. If she doesn't go on her own she has an induction schedule for Tuesday, January 27th. I'm so excited that I can barely stand it. She looks beautiful but I know that she is very uncomfortable. Driving up to Janel and Chad's was a last minute decision and I'm so glad that I went. I have the best sister and brother that anyone could ask for and I'm so thankful that they live pretty close to us.
- The girls and I shared a bed last night. I took this picture after they finally fell asleep.
- Gracie wearing my Illini vest.
- Syd refused to nap for me today. She fell asleep in my lap while i was watching the Illini game.
- Janel is practicing up for her new little girl. She is holding her friend Becky's baby, Delaney. Doesn't Janel look great!
- Karsyn and Sydney waiting for while Brian dishes out brownies.
- This is what happens when you leave your bag accessible to two year old children. I had it all packed by the door and next thing you know this is what I found!

No comments:
Post a Comment