
We got home from Janel's around 10:30 last night so I all I got done was unloading the car and putting the kids to bed. My agenda today was to get things caught up at home before heading back to work tomorrow. I did laundry, cleaned the basement and grocery shopped. What a fun filled day! The girls and I were able to talk to Mike on Skype tonight for a while. He'll be packing his things up tomorrow in preparation for his long journey. I'm getting a little anxious about the whole thing but know that it is in God's hands and I just need to trust that he'll bring Mike home safely to us and that this next 10 months will go quickly for all of us.
- I got the girls Hungry, Hungry Hippo! They had lots of fun playing it!
- Grace took a picture of Mike and I. I cleaned my computer screen after I saw this picture. The girls sure get the computer screen dirty when we Skype.
- Grace was singing to Mike. It was pretty cute so I had to snap a picture.
- Grace laughing at Daddy!
- My handsome hubby! We miss him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment