Mike is also still waiting. He is in a country that is twelve hours different than us waiting to get a flight to his final destination. The weather has been the problem. He is at an Air Force Base and says it isn't all that bad so I don't think he minds it too much. He has been so good about calling and emailing me which I love. I just got to talk to him on Skype for over an hour. Grace was in her bed but heard him over the computer and ended up coming into our room and talking to him too. Sydney missed out because she was already sleeping. I'm so thankful that we can still communicate on a daily basis. I know that he makes an extra effort to call us and I really do appreciate it. I look forward to my next call from my hubby.
- The girls with Mee-Maw at her desk
- Notice the toilet paper on the floor, she also took off her pants and diaper and was playing with the plunger. :-(
On Saturday morning I took our cats for their annual vet appointment. Not a fun endeavour, Gabby tried to hide from me when it was time to leave but luckily I found her at the last moment. We made it to the appointment by 8 am. My in-laws met us and stayed in the car with the girls while I was in with the cats. On Saturday afternoon I attended a baby shower for my friend Nicole . She is due to have a little girl in April. The shower was really nice and I had fun meeting Nicole's family and friends.
- This is a picture of Angie, Nicole and me. We all work together at the farm. They are both great girls and I'm glad to have them as friends.
Today we went to church and I got caught up on laundry. It should be an exciting week with Baby Rapp's arrival. Watch the blog for pictures!! You know me, I'll be taking a lot of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment