Thursday, January 15, 2009

Project 365

I follow the blog of a woman who has an online digital scrapbooking shop, http://www.heatherannmelzer.typepad.com/. I have aspirations of getting into digital scrapbooking but have yet to buy the necessary software. Anyway, on her blog the other day she mentioned that she was doing Project 365. This is a project where you take a photo each day for a whole year and journal something about the photo. At the end of the year you create a photo book of the pictures and you have a wonderful memory of what you did throughout the year. I thought that I would try this endeavour since Mike isn't around to enjoy the day to day aspects of our life. I also want to try and do a better job of documenting milestones for our girls. I haven't done well with baby books for either of them. So far I'm still on track but we are only 15 days into 2009. Ask me in a few months if I'm keeping up with it. I'm storing my photos and journal entries on my shutterfly photo site, http://www.karaheuer.shutterfly.com/. I have a link to the project on the left side of my blog. It is titled "2009 - A Year of Pictures". Here is some of the pictures I haven't already posted on the blog...

Today would have been my Nana's 79th birthday. She passed away almost a year ago. I still miss her like crazy. I'm so thankful that I was so close to her. I have so many wonderful memories of her and she taught me so much. I want my girls to have the same relationship with their grandparents as I have had with mine. Happy Birthday Nana!!

No comments: