Mike is doing well. He hasn't made it to his final destination but is well on his way. He called me throughout his trip and has emailed me a few times. I just got another phone call from him. He had previously used his cell phone but it is $4.99 a minute. Tonight one of his friends let him use a calling card but our call got cut short at 15 minutes. He warned me that it might happen so I wasn't surprised. It was great to talk to him and both girls were able to also talk to him. His internet connection isn't the best so we are not able to use the web cam. I'm just thankful to be able to talk to him. I thought that it might be a few days before I heard from him but so far that hasn't been the case.
- Gracie's Artwork - The first picture is for Daddy and the second one she gave to Mee-Maw. She is so proud to show me what she has made at school. I have to figure out what to do with all of her papers she brings home.
Still no baby for Janel. We are anxiously awaiting her arrival. Janel is more than ready.

No comments:
Post a Comment