When Sydney was born we moved Grace out of the nursery into her big girl room. She wanted someone to lay with her and Daddy started a bad habit of doing just that. Often times he would fall asleep too and I would have to go in and get him. Sometimes she would even try and sneak in our bed. We ended up compromising and leaving her door open so that she could see our room. Once we did this our three legged cat Tres started sleeping in Grace's room. She loves having him in her room and most nights if he isn't in her room we have to find him and put him in her bed. Grace refers to Tres as her buddy. The other night I went in her room to put away some laundry and just had to snap a picture.
Did you notice Grace's gloves? Lately she has been obsessed with wearing gloves and mittens. We had misplaced these gloves and she was so excited when I found them that she insisted on wearing them to bed. They were still on her hands when she woke up in the morning. I love this age. I'm always telling her not to grow up and she tells me that she wants to be big like me, if she only knew!


No comments:
Post a Comment