
When Mike was here at Christmas he brought me a few pictures from Fort Sill and a couple of videos. I'm finally getting around to posting them. Sorry it has taken so long. He is doing well, Sunday night he flew to Dallas for dinner. It was a nice break from the dining facility at Fort Sill. Mike had a really good steak. He should be leaving pretty soon. I will send out an email with his address once I get it. I don't plan to post it on here for security reasons.


1 comment:
Fort Sill isn't as cool as these pictures and videos make it seem. It's not horrible though and I'm sure that once we get to where we're going that I'll wish I was back at Fort Sill. I'm just ready to get there and get this over with and get home to my girls!
Mike
Post a Comment