Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Amanda!!

Yesterday was my soon to be sister-in-law's 25th birthday. She had a work thing last night so decided to celebrate tonight. The Render kids and our families went to Olive Garden for dinner and then back to the Rapp's for cupcakes. We all just love Amanda and are so happy that she is joining our family. The whole Heuer family is part of the wedding along with the Rapp's. Mike most likely won't be back in time for it but we there is always a chance that they may get to come home early. The weather here has been frigid the last few days but tomorrow we are having a heat wave. It may actually make it to the twenties. If it isn't too cold we may let the kids play in the snow. Gracie can't wait to make a snow angel so I'll be sure and post some photos. I know you are shocked that I would take photos. :-)

No comments: