Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I-L-L-I-N-I!!!!


For those of you who don't know, we are huge Illini fans. I'm especially a fan of Illini basketball. When I was in sixth grade the Illini made it to the Final Four and ever since I've really been following them. Last year was a down year and this year they are looking like they may on the right track. Tonight they started the Big Ten season at Purdue who is ranked 11th in the nation. Illinois did not make the top twenty five this week. Well, my Illini pulled out a win in overtime. The girls watched the game with me and cheered right along with me. It was pretty cute. Grace even asked me why there was not a "I" painted on the floor at the game. I had to explain the difference between a home and away game. She really doesn't miss much. Today we were all decked out in our Illini gear so of course I took pictures. Grandpa Zeke and Grandma Susan got the girls some new Illini outfits for Christmas and my brother and his fiance got me this adorable Illini vest. Here is a video and a few pictures.





Grace took this picture of me with our new Flat Daddy! Mike actually got the watch the game too. For Christmas we got him a slingbox which allows him to watch our home TV via the internet. He loves it. Here's to a lot more Illini wins this season!!

No comments: