Tonight I went to dinner with a few friends who I have known since I was eight years old. We all met in third grade, went to grade school, junior high, high school and college together. We all also worked for State Farm. They are both wonderful women and we have so many great memories together. I just love going out with friends. It is a nice break from my Mom duties. As a bonus I got to come home and watch the Bears pull out a victory. They need to keep winning for a chance at the playoffs. As you can see from the picture I wore my Bears shirt today. GO BEARS!! Tomorrow is the annual Pantagraph Holiday Spectacular. My Dad is opening and closing the show. I'm going to try and get a few video clips to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment