At the deployment ceremony the America Legion took was available to take a family picture. They then took the photo and made pillowcases with them. They sent us four pillowcases. One for each of us. I let the girls sleep with their new pillowcases tonight. They were happy to have Daddy next to them in bed. We've also been taking turns having Flat Daddy sleep in our room. Tonight is Grace's turn. Our new Flat Daddy finally arrived today. I plan to have Mike help me with this one so that it doesn't end up wrinkled. Tomorrow will be four days till he gets home. I sure have a lot to get done between now and then! Tonight they are calling for ice so we'll see what tomorrow brings. I would love it if my work was closed but then again I have a lot to get done so it would probably be best if it was a "normal" Friday.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment