Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grace's Preschool Christmas Program


Today was Grace's Preschool Christmas Program. There are two three year old morning preschool classes so they did a combined program. Each class sang three songs and they did one together. It was so cute. Grace really got into it and sang out really well. I was so proud. Grandma and Grandpa Heuer came along with Aunt Nancy and Aunt Ruth. Both Grace and I really appreciated having everyone take the time to come watch her first Christmas program. Grace did mention that she wished her Daddy could be there. Tonight when she talked to him on the phone she told Daddy that I clapped for her and that she did really well. I took a video of her class singing. It isn't the best quality since it on a small flip camera but you can get a pretty good idea. She is in the middle of the video wearing the red sweater dress, cream tights and a bow in her hair. Here is a link to it.


Grace with Mommy

Grace with Grandpa and Grandma Heuer

Grace with Grandma

Grace with Aunt Nancy and Aunt Ruth

Grace was the student on spotlight this week. This is a picture of the bulletin board in her classroom.

Grace loves umbrellas and enjoyed using Grandma's while she waited for Grandpa to pick her up. I think she may get an umbrella for Christmas. It rained here today and melted most of the snow but now it has gotten cold again and frozen. I sure hope that the roads are ok in the morning. I'm already sick of winter and it hasn't even officially started.

No comments: