Mike has slimmed down a lot while he has been gone. He is on a mission while at home to eat all of his favorite foods so he may pick up a few pounds but I'm sure he'll drop it as soon as he gets back to Oklahoma. Tonight we had Monicals. He stuffed himself on pizza and made sure that I ordered enough so that he could have leftovers for breakfast. We have a busy couple of days ahead of us. I just hope that it goes slow. I don't want Saturday to get here!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Daddy's Home
Mike arrived at home around 3:30 this morning. Both girls were so excited to see him when they woke up. Sydney kept saying "I love you Daddy". It was so cute. I was really happy to see him too. Life is just so much better when he is home. Mike brought us home a few surprises. Both girls got Army Bears. He also got us a Chinook ornament. It is really cute. Santa is in the cockpit and it is carrying a sling load of packages. Here are a few pictures and a video of our surprises. Mike and I both sound goofy on the video but the girls are cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment