The girls and I are still waiting for our new flat daddy to arrive. For some reason this time the order has taken a lot longer. We ordered him at least two weeks ago. I think they may be busier with the Christmas holiday approaching. Both girls still get a lot of enjoyment out of our wrinkled daddy. We bring him upstairs with us every night and he stays in my bedroom and in the morning we take him downstairs and he stays in the family room on the girls' table. He greets us when we get home and both girls are always happy to see him. When it is time to head upstairs for bed Sydney usually reminds me not to forget Daddy. It is pretty cute. Most nights we call Mike and say our bedtime prayers. Sydney insists on kissing and hugging my cell phone multiple times. Sometimes I think she is stalling but it is still really cute. I love that I can call him anytime. I will miss that when is he out of the country. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. It hasn't been a very good week at work. Tomorrow I'm working from home since my sitter took the day off to have some dental work done. It will be nice not to have to go into the office. On Saturday we have the State Farm Santa Visit. I will be sure and post some pictures. I may only have Grace sitting with Santa Sydney is scared of him. Grace and I have been trying to convince her that he is a good guy and that she shouldn't be scared. Only time will tell. Here are some pictures with our wrinkled daddy.




Both girls like to kiss Daddy.

Grace took this picture of me with flat daddy. I think she did a pretty good job. She is getting so big.
No comments:
Post a Comment