While Mike was home we purchased a new stove and fridge. They were delivered yesterday and I love them. The fridge is a lot bigger than our old one and Mike had to make some modifications to make sure that it would fit. It is good that he did or I would have been in trouble. We also got a new range hood but I need to find someone to install it for me. I'm thinking my sweet baby brother might do it the next time he is in town! :-) Here are some pictures!
Don't they look pretty! I should have taken a before picture.
The fridge sticks out a lot farther than our old one. I'm getting used to it but it looks fine.
I can't wait to try my new oven. The old one didn't work well at all!
I took this photo for Mike. He shaved a little off the bottom of this cabinet to make sure the fridge would fit. It ended up that he did not need to shave the cabinet. The door hinges needed the extra space and they are on the front of the fridge. You can't even tell that he changed the cabinet. He is so good!
The fridge has so much space!!

1 comment:
I love the new appliances! They are so nice. We have the same stove and I love it, I'm sure you will too. It looks great.
Post a Comment