It was so nice to have Mike home to celebrate our 7th anniversary together. As a gift for each other we spent two nights in Chicago together without the kids. On the actual day we took the girls to our sitter and went out for lunch. After lunch we bought a new refrigerator and stove, very exciting stuff!! :-) Our stove is in dire need of replacement and I really don't like the fridge so Happy Anniversary to me! The new appliances get delivered next Saturday, May 30th! Mike will be gone so I hope everything fits.
I dug out a few pictures from our wedding day. These are scanned images since not many people had digital cameras back then. Our wedding was one of the best days of my entire life. It was so much fun and I would love to do it all over again. Maybe not all of the planning but the actual day I could repeat. We are actually considering renewing our vows in Jamaica when Mike gets home. Mike and I have had our rough times but it has all be worth it. I love him so much and this deployment sure makes me appreciate the wonderful husband and father I have in my life. He is a great guy and I thank God for him. Happy Anniversary Michael! I look forward to sharing many more anniversaries with you!
This photo hangs above our bed.
I love the cross in the background!
A self-portrait taken on our 7th Anniversary!




No comments:
Post a Comment