Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Family Photographer!!

Tonight we celebrated Mother's Day and my Mom's birthday with a family dinner. I really am so lucky to have such a great Mom. She loves her family so much and is always there whenever we need her. My Grandma and some of my Aunts and Uncles and cousins also joined us. I took a ton of pictures and they are all good so I'm sharing them. Enjoy...

Mee-Maw and her five favorite kids!!

Kara, Jenna and Gracie

Aunt Bev's first time meeting and holding Jenna!

The Rapp boys being silly!

Gracie and Pa-Pa

Carter enjoyed his dinner!!

Sisters

Aunt Donna and Grace

Mike and Mom

Chad and Amanda

Janel and Cater

My Mom is beautiful!!

Uncle Ron and Aunt Terry

Grandma and Aunt Bev

Aunt Donna, Uncle Mike and Grace

Blake and Kacee

Uncle Mike and Grace

Janel and Brian

Amanda and Grace
Kara and Sydney

Kara and Grace

Grandma and Grace

Happy Mother's Day

Mee-Maw and Sydney

Aunt Terry cuddling with Jenna


Jenna and Pa-Pa

Grandma and Janel

Grandma and Kara

Grandma and Chad

The "Fowler Girls", Aunt Bev, Grandma and Mom
Mike and the girls sent me flowers for Mother's Day but the best gift of all is that I'll be picking him up from the airport soon!! I'm really looking forward to the next two weeks with my amazing husband.
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women in my life!!

No comments: