Saturday, May 16, 2009

A busy Saturday...

Today we had no plans on our agenda. Mike got up with the girls and let me sleep until 10:00 am. It was awesome. I can't remember the last time I got to sleep in on a Saturday. We spent the afternoon running errands around town. During the middle of running errands Grace announces that "we sure are busy today". It was pretty cute. On the way home she passed out in the car so me being the crazy Mom that I am had to snap a photo!!

Sleeping beauty
Sydney tried to act like she was sleeping and I caught her with this smile!

Tonight Grace begged me to ride her bike. It was a little chilly out!

Sydney running behind Gracie

When we were in Chicago we picked up a small TV for my bathroom. I have always wanted a TV in the bathroom and my sweet husband spent the whole evening installing it for me. He even had to crawl in the attic multiple times. I can't wait to take a bath and watch TV!! :-)
The finished product!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Hi Kara,

Looks like you and your family had a wonderful time with Mike at home. I'm sure the two weeks went by way to fast. Summer is crazy wild for our family but hopefully we can reschedule our visit sometime soon!

Luv ya,
Katrina Mitchell