Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Girls Weekend!!

The girls and I spent the weekend at Janel's. Her boys were off fishing with my Dad and Chad so it was just us girls. We headed up on Friday night and did a little shopping. On Saturday my girls and I had a birthday party to attend for my friend Susy's little boy, Ryan who turned one. We had so much fun with Jenna. The girls and I just can't get enough of her.

Happy Girl!

My girls don't always sleep the best when we travel. This weekend they slept in Tucker and Carter's bed since they were gone fishing. The actually slept really well.

Sydney in Carter's bed.

Grace in Tucker's bed.

Jenna is sleeping in her crib and Janel even puts her to bed awake. She is such a good baby.

Jenna passed out after her breakfast.

I saw a photo like this on another blog and thought it would be a cool idea. Jenna was sure moving around a lot so I had a hard time getting a good photo.

Grace had so much fun playing with Brooke at the birthday party.

Our girls!

Sydney's turn to hold Jenna.

She is getting so big!

No comments: