My sweet little niece Jenna celebrated her 3 month birthday on Monday. She is such a happy little girl. She sleeps 10 - 12 hours a night and is so laid back. Janel couldn't have asked for a sweeter little girl. Today Janel took her to have her 3 month photos done. They are just too cute so I had to post them.
Tonight we went out to Mom and Mike's for dinner and to see Lucy. She is 10 weeks old and is crazy as ever. She has so much energy. They are working on her jumping and biting. She is learning and is such a sweet little dog. I can't believe how much she has grown in the last two weeks. We all just love her and I can't wait for Mike to meet her. Pray that he still gets to come home. I'm worried with all of this stupid flu going around that the Army will change his plans to come home. He doesn't think that they will. Only time will tell.





No comments:
Post a Comment