This is what the Easter Bunny left for the Heuer girls!
Posing with their baskets before church.
Mommy and her girls
After church I tried to get some nice photos of the girls. Sydney would not cooperate, surprise, surprise!! She is such a stinker!
Grace and Tucker love each other.
The Rapp boys!
The girls love Melissa
He is such a sweet boy.
A picture of the back of Sydney's dress. It was so cute.
Gracie loves Pa-Pa Fred and couldn't wait to see him yesterday.
Carter is telling Pa-Pa Fred a big story
Grace before the egg hunt!
Off and running
Finding Easter eggs is so much fun!
The four silly monkeys after the egg hunt. They are yelling "Cheese" while we try and get a good photo. They had so much fun and ended up with way too much candy.
My sweet Jenna.
Jenna is wearing Grace's first Easter dress.
Smiling for her Aunt Kara!
Pa-Pa Fred sure loves his newest granddaughter
Jenna has a dimple in her elbow. Isn't it the cutest thing?!!
She really is a perfect baby.
Sydney loves Jenna
Since I've been sick laundry has been lacking. This the fun I have to deal with this week!
While I took the laundry downstairs I told the girls no fighting and to keep all of the toys and water in the tub. Apparently, Sydney didn't listen.
On a final note, one more holiday down till Mike comes home. Next year he will be home to celebrate Easter with us!! :-)

2 comments:
Your girls look just precious all dressed up for Easter.
I love all of your great pictures.
Hope the medicine kicks in and you are feeling better quickly. It's no fun being sick.
Sara S.
Hi Kara!
It's Molly M. My mom gave me your blog (because I LOVE blogs haha) and I love seeing all the pics and stories of your family! :) Just wanted to let you know I've enjoyed it!
My schedule is going to ease up in 2 weeks so we're hoping to maybe get together with you and the girls after that!! I can't wait to meet them in person! They sound like fun! :)
Hope you start feeling better soon!
Post a Comment