Grace has been asking to go to the Zoo for weeks. I promised her that if the weather was nice today we would make our first trip to our local zoo. The weather was so nice. It was warm and sunny and maybe just a little too windy but we were not complaining. Our zoo is pretty small but so nice. It is just the right size for Grace and Sydney. We had a great time together. Before leaving we had a good visit with Mike on Skype. He was heading to bed so that he could get up early on Sunday and hopefully fly and important mission. He is scheduled to fly Toby Keith and I really hope that it happens. If it does, I will post some pictures. Anyway, here are some of the pictures from our fun filled day at the zoo.

Waiting in line to pay at the door.

Grace petting a chicken

Sydney petting a chicken

The girls petting a goat

Sydney checking out the sleeping pig. It was snoring so she was too scared to pet it!

We had to ride the carousel

CHEESE!!


Sydney petting a cockroach

Grace with a cockroach on her arm, crazy girl!

The girls sitting on a tiger.
Tomorrow we are heading up to Janel's bright and early for Jenna's baptism. The girls are very excited to see their cousins. It should be a fun filled day. I will be sure and take some pictures to post on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment