Grace and Sydney were so excited. I informed them that it needs to get warm so that we can go to the swimming pool again. Each time it snows I keep thinking "This will be the last snow before Mike comes home". I find myself relating almost everything to when Mike will be home. It just goes to show how much I miss him.
Today was also opening day for Chicago Cubs baseball!! We were very excited in the Heuer house. After we got ready for bed the girls put on their Cubs hats and I got a few photos with Flat Daddy. We even listened to "Go Cubs Go" on my iPhone after they won. I'm so happy they started the 2009 season on the right foot. Lets hope it continues!!
On a final note, here is another cute Grace story. This morning I had gotten Sydney dressed and was carrying her into the bathroom. She had laid her head on my shoulder and I said "Sydney you just love to cuddle with Mommy". In the background Grace pipes up and I says "I just love cuddling with Daddy". He is always in our thoughts!! The girls in the Heuer house are sure crazy about their favorite man!

1 comment:
I'm sure glad that snow missed us. I'm right there with you, so ready to be done with winter.
Post a Comment