Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Recycled!!

Since Grace was born Janel has been telling me to save all of my girl clothes in hopes that someday she would have a little girl. When I found out that Jenna was going to be a girl. I went through all of my girl stuff and packed up nine storage bins of clothes and shoes from birth to eighteen months. It was so nice to get all of it out of my house. For those of you who don't know I love to shop for my girls. I can pretty much find them cute clothes anywhere. It is really fun to have little girls. Anyway, one of my favorite outfits was this little green number that Sydney wore in her three month pictures. Grace also had a matching outfit. Jenna wore it the other day and Janel sent me a few photos of her. It looks adorable on Jenna and I'm so happy to be able to recycle these fun girl clothes.

Sydney at 3 months

Jenna at 2 months

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

Oh my gosh look at that adorable smile! I can't believe she's 3 months old already. Where does the time go?