Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our New Sister and Aunt

My Mom and Mike got a new puppy last week. I was shocked when my Mom told me that they were thinking about getting a dog. Growing up we never had a dog and we were lucky to get a cat. The new puppy is a golden retriever and her name is Lucy. She is absolutely adorable and such a sweet little girl. Tonight my Mom took the girls out to her house for dinner and to meet Lucy. They love her so much. I went to dinner with some friends and went out and picked them up afterward. Meet Lucy...

My Mom and Mike aren't very good about taking pictures so I was sure to snap a lot of them tonight. I hope you enjoy.

This was a gift for Lucy from Grace and Sydney. She loves it!

One tired puppy

Lucy is just over 8 weeks old. She is younger than Jenna.

Playing on the patio

She is getting so big. We weighed her tonight and she is just under 13 pounds.

How could you not love that face?

Please take me out of this cage!!

This was Lucy before they were able to bring her home. Mom thinks she was six weeks old.

She is getting so big!! I wish we could just keep her little!

No comments: