For Christmas Gracie got a new bike from my Mom and Mike. She hasn't had much of an opportunity to ride it but the last few weeks while Sydney and I were at Kindermusik she rode her bike with Grandma and Grandpa. She has really mastered it and it wanted to surprise me. Last night when I got home she took me out side and showed me how she could ride fast and turn around without any help. The training wheels don't hardly touch the ground. Maybe by the end of summer we can take them off. She is getting so big!
Sydney has taken over the tricycle as her bike. She doesn't really use the pedals much. She just scoots herself around with her feet. She did take a turn on Gracie's bike with some help from Mom and loved it.Today I ventured out and took both girls to Wal-Mart. It had been weeks since we had been so we had a pretty big list. I told them if they were good and stayed in the cart we could ride the Spider-Man car on our way out. They both were so good. I was shocked. Usually Sydney has some sort of meltdown. Maybe we have turned the corner. Shopping with two little ones isn't always easy but today it wasn't bad at all.

No comments:
Post a Comment