Today the girls and I went with my Mom to see Pinkalicious the musical the Bloomington Center for Performing Arts. It is a musical based on a book about a little girl who eats too many pink cupcakes and turns pink. The audience was full of little girls dressed in pink. It was so cute! We all really enjoyed it and the girls did really well. Sydney got a little antsy toward the end but overall she was a good girl. Thanks Mee-Maw for the fun day! We love you!
Mee-Maw with her girls before we left!
Gracie in her new pink dress!
Our neighbor, Brenna, was outside playing before we left so we snapped a picture of her and Grace. She is such a sweet little girl.
Mommy and Sydney before the show.
Gracie and Mommy before the show.
The countdown is on!! Mike is scheduled to start his travels on Tuesday. We are hoping he should be home early next week. Whenever I think about seeing him I want to cry. It seems like forever and I'm beyond excited. I know that it will go so fast but I just want to try and enjoy every moment. I'll be sure and take a ton of pictures while he is home.

No comments:
Post a Comment