Tuesday, June 2, 2009

AAA Birthday Party!!

On Sunday the girls and I went to a birthday party for our friends Alexa, Ava and Aidan! It was a beautiful day and the party was so much fun. The girls and I were the last ones to leave and I had a hard time getting them to leave then. I had fun visiting with the adults while the kids played. Hopefully we can get together again sometime soon. Maybe next time it will be a trip to the pool. Here are some pictures from the fun party!

The little girls; Ava, Alexa, Grace and Sydney

Aidan enjoying his birthday cake!

Ava and Grace are good buddies. They are even in the same preschool class next year.

Alexa and Ava with their new Cub shirts that we got for them. I think that they liked them. My girls have the same shirts so I think a photo is in order!


My monkeys, aren't their outfits so cute!

Michelle and me with our girls!

1 comment:

Sara said...

So cute to see Michelle's girls and your girls together!

Sara S.