A few months ago a friend of mine sent me an email with information on a pre -sale for Dora Live tickets. The show was playing in town so I thought I would buy us tickets. I called my Mom and she wanted to go with us. She thought it would be fun. It is always a big help to have another adult help me with the girls. Plus my girls and I love her company too. I told the girls about the show and that we would be going after Daddy's birthday. We celebrated Daddy's birthday while he was home and after that I was constantly being asked "Mommy are we going to see Dora Live today?" They would see the commercials for Dora Live on TV and get really excited. The day finally arrived and they couldn't wait. Grace likes to know the activities that we'll be doing during the day so on Tuesday I told her she would go to Joy's (our sitter) and then we would have dinner and go see Dora. We got to the show plenty early. When we went to find our seats we realized that I had hit the jackpot with the pre-sale. We were in the third row of the orchestra pit. Both girls loved the show. Sydney was so cute. She did all of the audience participation. My Mom just kept watching Sydney and smiling. At the end of the show Sydney cried. She didn't want Dora to leave. Here are a few pictures from our fun evening. The girls were so tired after it was all over but I'm so glad we went.
State Farm sponsored the event!! Too bad I didn't get a discount.
This would have been better if Syd was looking at the camera.
Mee-Maw and Gracie
Mee-Maw and her girls. Another photo where Sydney wasn't looking.

No comments:
Post a Comment