Sunday, June 7, 2009

Play Day

On Saturday was my company's annual Play Day. It is basically a carnival with games, rides and yummy food. They charge a fee for entrance but once you are in everything is free. This was our first year to go. Since Mike was gone we took my Mom with us. It was a perfect day. I was a little worried about the weather but it ended up being beautiful. It did sprinkle for a few minutes but overall it was perfect. Here are some pictures of our fun day. Next year we hope to take Daddy with us. He usually has Army the first weekend in June but maybe he can skip! :-)

We rode a school bus from my office over to the park. It was Grace and Sydney's first bus ride. Grace was so excited. Sydney was scared at first but fine once we got going.



We waited in line for the Ferris wheel for almost 45 minutes so while waiting I was snapping pictures. Grace sure loves here Mee-Maw.

Grace, Mom, me and Sydney

Sydney getting her face painted. She wanted yellow flowers!!


The finished product! Sydney was so proud.

Grace wanted to be an orange tiger. She told me that she wanted it to stay on forever.

Gracie driving a car.

Syd on a motorcycle.

Isn't she adorable!!

Riding the train!

The girls on the mini Ferris wheel. I asked Grace what her favorite part of the day was and it was riding the big Ferris wheel. I rode with the girls. Sydney was a little scared but was ok as long as I held her. Grace loved it. The girl has no fear!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute photos...looks like fun. I remember going as a kid, but we have yet to take the girls. Before this year I didn't know if it would be worth it because they were younger, but this year we were busy. So maybe next year. I did go down the slide Friday night, as we were mini-golfing and they had the stuff set up so I snuck up and slid :) It was fun.