Last week when I was pulling out of the driveway to head to the Ozarks the UPS man was pulling up to my house with flowers. I was so surprised since it wasn't my birthday, anniversary or Mother's Day. I had a rough couple of days at work and the flowers lifted my spirits. I didn't want to leave them at home for my cats to eat while I was gone so I took them on a road trip to the Ozarks. They were such a nice addition to our trip and they even made the trip home. They are so beautiful. Mike has sent me flowers more this year than he has the entire twelve years we've been together and I love it. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful husband. Being apart is not easy but it sure does make you appreciate my marriage and the wonderful man I married. We are down to around 138 days, not that I'm counting.
On Wednesday night after we arrived at the Lake.
On Friday night
Tonight, I'm hoping that they'll last a few more days!



1 comment:
They are beautiful Kara! I would be counting down the days as well. Praying that the days fly by for you.
Sara S.
Post a Comment