I'm very blessed to have some awesome friends. I have a group of girls at work that I've really bonded with and we try and walk on our breaks. They a such a great support network for me and I'm so thankful for each one of them. Today a few of the girls had on shirts that matched so I had to snap a picture after our walk. The funny thing is that Jenny bought both shirts not even realizing that they almost matched. She didn't like one of the shirts so she gave it to Angie and they happened to wear them on the same day. :-)
Angie and Jenny model their matching shirts!!
Tonight for dinner I met another great group of friends. Mike and I have been together for twelve years and over time I have gotten to be friends with one of his classmates from Lexington and the wives of a few other classmates. We try and meet for dinner once a month. They are all so much fun and I really look forward to seeing them. The picture we took at dinner tonight is blurry but I'm posting it anyway!
Beth, me, Sara and Julie
I don't know what I would do without my awesome support network. My nights out with friends are such a nice break. I love my friends and love that I have awesome parents and in-laws to keep my girls so that I can have a break!!

No comments:
Post a Comment