Jenna and Uncle Mike
Grace is a fish!
Grace also loves to jump!!
Tucker is a fish too!
I love this girl so much!!
Sydney was a little scared at first. She was holding on so tight to Aunt Janel.
By the end of the day Sydney was a little fish too!!
The kids take turns with the boat lift.
Mike sent me flowers!! :-) They came to the house yesterday before we left for the Lake. I brought them with me so that I could enjoy them.
Sweet baby Jenna!!
I love this girl so much.
I tried to get Sydney to lay with Jenna. She is making a silly face.
Janel and Jenna
A tired baby!
She finally gave in!
The kids ride in the tube!
Tucker and Grace on the pontoon!
Jenna is ready for bed.
Grace fell asleep on the couch before dinner.
Tucker fell asleep too!

No comments:
Post a Comment