Monday, October 5, 2009

Picture Day!!

For those of you who don't know me all that well, I am NOT a morning person. I rarely wake-up on time so getting ready to leave the house is stressful for me. I have to get myself ready, get the girls ready, feed the cats, grab breakfast for all of us and then drop the girls off before finally heading to work. When Mike is home it is easier since he is here to help get me out of bed. Only 41 more days!! Last week Grace had her preschool pictures. She has been begging me to put hot rollers in her hair and of course mornings are not good so we haven't had time. I promised her on picture day that I would put in rollers. I came through on my promise and was actually running on time until Sydney woke up and saw that Gracie had rollers in her hair. Of course, she had to have them too. I managed to get out of the house just a few minutes behind schedule. Gracie's hair turned out cute but I'm not sure how it turned out for her pictures. You never know what happens between the time you drop them off and when the pictures are taken. We will see when they send them home. I did take a few cute photos of her before we left just in case the ones from school don't turn out well. When I look at her I see Mike with long hair. She makes me smile!! Such a Daddy's girl!!




2 comments:

Amanda Rassi said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

They look so cute! I'm sure the pictures turned out darling...although I completely agree about not knowing what happens between drop-off and the actual taking of the photo. Thankfully Kaylee's pre-school did them first thing in the morning.