Lots of special people in our lives have reason to celebrate today. First off, my Nana and Pampa would have celebrated 59 years of marriage. I'm sure that they celebrated together in heaven with a dance. Pampa always loved to dance. Their marriage is such an inspiration to me. They honored their wedding vows and stuck together through good and bad times. I miss them both so much but know that they'll always be with me in my heart and someday I'll see them again in heaven.
Happy Anniversary Pampa and Nana!!
Today is also my mother-in-laws birthday. I know that I've posted this before but I'm so blessed with the best in-laws EVER!! I can count on them to help me out in almost any situation. The girls adore them. I don't know what I would do without them. We celebrated today with a birthday dinner at Applebee's and some yummy Janet's cake. Mike even was able to call and talk to his Mom. I'm sure that was probably one of the best parts of her day!! Happy Birthday Jan!! We love you more than you'll ever know!!Grandma with Sydney and Grace
A cute photo of Grandma and Grace. Can't you see the family resemblance? I think Mike looks like his Mom and Grace looks like Mike!
We have another birthday in our family, my nephew Carter turns three today. He is exactly one month younger than Sydney. Carter is a fun loving three year old. He has the sweetest dimples and smile. We were able to call him tonight and wish him a Happy Birthday. It was so cute listening to the girls talk to Tucker and Carter on the phone. It is awesome that they are all so close in age and such great friends. Here is a funny fact, when Nana found out Janel was due to have Carter in mid-October she told her that I hope you have him on October 14th!! Nana was such an insightful lady. Our family loves that Carter was born on their anniversary and that Nana was alive to meet him. Happy Birthday Carter!! We are looking forward to celebrating with you soon!
We have another birthday in our family, my nephew Carter turns three today. He is exactly one month younger than Sydney. Carter is a fun loving three year old. He has the sweetest dimples and smile. We were able to call him tonight and wish him a Happy Birthday. It was so cute listening to the girls talk to Tucker and Carter on the phone. It is awesome that they are all so close in age and such great friends. Here is a funny fact, when Nana found out Janel was due to have Carter in mid-October she told her that I hope you have him on October 14th!! Nana was such an insightful lady. Our family loves that Carter was born on their anniversary and that Nana was alive to meet him. Happy Birthday Carter!! We are looking forward to celebrating with you soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment