Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chad & Amanda's Rehearsal

Our family has been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. Almost two years ago my brother proposed to his girlfriend, Amanda, while on vacation in Cancun. It was December of 2007 and Amanda really wanted a Fall wedding. She didn't want to try and pull off a wedding with less than a year to plan so they decided to get married October 17th, 2009!! Our family loves Amanda and were so happy that Chad had finally popped the question. Well, the wedding weekend arrived and we sure had a wonderful time. I took Friday off of work to get ready for the weekend. My sister and me got our nails done and ran a few errands. The Rehearsal was at St. John's Lutheran Church and the dinner at Swinger's Grille. It was a great evening. I took a ton of photos, here you go!!

Amanda was finishing up getting her nails done when Janel and me arrived for our appointments!

Carter and Sydney ready to walk down the isle!

Pa-Pa Fred and Gracie

The happy couple!!

Tucker and Grace ready to walk down the isle!

Brian and Janel were paired up to walk down the isle together!

I walked with my cousin Bruce! Mike was supposed to be in the wedding but unfortunately the wedding was just about a month too early for him to make it home.

The bridesmaids, minus Janel, she was tending to Jenna!

Aunt Amanda and Tucker

Grace, Aunt Amanda and Tucker


Brian and Janel at dinner!

Gracie and Mommy!

Sydney and Mommy

Jenna enjoying dinner!

Pa-Pa and Jenna

Aunt Amanda and Carter

The Render kids!

Grandam Fowler and Mom

Aunt Nancy and me

Mee-Maw and Gracie

Me and Janel

Swinger's Grille made centerpieces to match Amanda's wedding colors!! They were so pretty!

Uncle Mike and Janel

Me and Uncle Mike

Grandma Fowler and me

Janel and Grandma Fowler

Jenna sleeping in Pa-Pa's arms

Mom and me

Tucker got a tackle box from Uncle Chad & Aunt Amanda. He was in heaven!!

Tucker still playing

Chad's wedding present from Amanda was a new watch!

Amanda and her Dad, Todd

Jenna still sleeping!! Such a beautiful baby!

Tomorrow I will try and post the wedding photos that I took. I have so many great ones that it will be a huge blog entry!!

No comments: