On Friday, I got a card in the mailbox saying that Mike had an insured package that needed to be picked up at the post office. I finally made it yesterday to pick it up and when the clerk brought our these two large black boxes I thought to myself how the heck am I going to get these in my car?! Thank God for my SUV. When I brought them in the house the girls were excited to play on them. Daddy is sending some stuff home!! WOO HOO!! That means he will be heading home soon. He also moved out of his room yesterday into temporary housing. His replacements have started arriving and all should be there in the next few days. Then he will train them for a few weeks and start his journey home. Words cannot express how excited we are to have our family all together again. In some aspects this past year has flown but in others it has been FOREVER!! It sure makes me realize how much I appreciate my husband and the sacrifices he makes for our country and family.
The girls playing around on Daddy's stuff!
CHEESE!!
Here are some photos of Mike's empty room. Whoever gets it next is getting probably one of the best rooms at FOB Salerno! It is the only room with stairs up to the bed. LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment