Friday, October 9, 2009

Our Week in Review...

It has been a crazy week. Check out the photos for a recap of what's been making us crazy!!

On Sunday night we read though a book Grace's class sent home. She was so proud of her book.

Monday was a regular day, preschool, daycare, work, work out, Kindermusik and finally home. Grace is singing at Kindermusik in this photo.

Grace is waiting for Mrs. Bruno to give her a sticker.

Tuesday our routine week came to a halt. While getting Grace ready she informed me that she didn't feel well. Sure enough she had a 101.8 temp. We stayed home for the day. Her temp would go down with meds but as soon as it would wear off it would come back.

Sydney felt fine but still wanted to stay in her PJ's all day. In this photo she is trying not to smile for me!!

I got her to smile!! Doesn't she just look like trouble?

On Wednesday Grace still had a fever so we went to the doctor. They confirmed that she had strep and sent us home with an antibiotic. I took this photo of Sydney on Wednesday afternoon. She has chocolate on her face from an ice cream bar. While we were home I noticed that Sydney was an eating machine. She must be growing!

Sydney played on the see-saw while I did laundry. One thing good about being home is I stay caught up on laundry. I did start to go stir crazy being at home for two days. My Mom came to the rescue on Wednesday night and I had dinner with my friends Sara and Beth! I have to admit I cried on Tuesday night when I realized that Grace was still sick. I was really missing Mike!! We are closing in on one month, 37 days today!!

We stayed home again on Thursday. The doctor said Grace needed to be fever free for one day. She felt so much better on Thursday so Thursday night I took her to swim lessons. It was nice getting out of the house. In this photo Sydney is modeling her "Spooky" shirt. Grace didn't want he photo taken!

Today we got back to our routine, finally!! Grace went to preschool, Sydney to daycare and I went to work. I got my work out in this afternoon and the we came home to find our Halloween costumes had arrived in the mail!! Sydney is a butterfly and Grace is a bear. They both are very excited for Halloween.

Tomorrow we are heading to Peoria to pick up Sydney's flower girl shoes and we are going to try and go to the pumpkin patch. I hope it isn't too cold or muddy. Wish me luck!! Pray that we don't get sick this next week. My brother gets married next Saturday and we all need to be healthy!! It is going to be a fun weekend!!

No comments: