My nephew and Godson Tucker turned five today. It just seems like yesterday Brian called to tell me that he had taken Janel to the hospital to deliver Tucker. He is such a fun kid. I just love spending time with him and our girls love Tucker. They are always asking me "When are we going to Tucker's house?". It would be so nice if we lived closer but we aren't too far and get to see each other quite often. We celebrated with Tucker and Carter this past weekend and I'll be sure and post some pictures later this week. Happy Birthday Tucker!! We love you!!
Tucker's school picture - 5 years old
Janel had Carter's three year pictures taken yesterday. He is such a cutie!
Jenna Lynn is nine months old today. Where has the time gone? She is so adorable and the sweetest baby I know!!




No comments:
Post a Comment