Monday, October 19, 2009

Going to the Chapel!

Chad and Amanda's wedding day finally arrived and it turned out to be perfect!! It was so awesome to be a part of the wedding. I love my brother so much and Amanda is perfect for him. Our whole family loves her and now she is officially a Render! The only thing that would have made the day better was if Mike was there to share in it with us. Mike called Chad in the morning to wish him well and I took my laptop to the reception and called him on Skype so he could chat with the newlyweds. I really did miss him but still had a great time. I loved seeing family and friends that we don't see often enough. All four kids were perfect ring bearers and flower girls. The girls had a blast and didn't want to leave the reception. Sydney and Tucker wouldn't leave the dance floor. It was really cute. Jenna was a perfect baby, not a surprise at all! The food was yummy, the DJ rocked, it was an amazing celebration!! I'm a little sad that it is over but I have so much to look forward to this next month. Mike should be home in 22 days. I can't believe we are almost there!! Anyway, this is probably the longest post I've ever put on my blog. I took so many photos and I just have to share with all my followers. Enjoy the photos!! I was happy with how they turned out. Now I can't wait to see the professional ones!! Chad and Amanda - I love you both, thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!!


Our day began with all of us getting our hair done!

Sydney's hair from the back. It turned out so well and stayed in all day!

Another photo of Syd's hair

Gracie's turn to get her hair done. The girls were so well behaved at the salon!

Grace's hair from the back!

The beautiful gown!

My beautiful sister!

I'm ready to go!

Sydney and Grace with Kristen

Me and my girls!

Getting her dress on, doesn't she look amazing?!

Amanda's hair

The back of Amanda's dress had a beautiful broach!

Sisters!! The girls loved their first limo ride! One of my favorite photos of the day!


I love this photo of the beautiful bride!! Chad is so lucky!


On our way to the church!

Amanda and her Mom

Grandma Fowler and Grandma Susan

The flower girls!

The pew bows were so pretty!

Some of the guys waiting for pictures!

Me and my baby brother!!

Tucker is ready to go!

Mike and Mom

The bride's parents, Todd & Yvonne

Sweet baby Jenna!

I love this baby!

My flowers were gorgeous and look awesome with my dress

Mom and Janel

Grandma and her girls!! My in-laws were such a great help with the girls!

Jan and Dad

Gracie and Pa-Pa Fred

Corey and Antuan

Mike and Zeke

A great photo of Brian and Janel

Almost ready for the ceremony!

Tucker and Grace with Katie. The girls loved Katie!!

The cake was so yummy!

The Head Table

Gracie and Grandpa

I loved the centerpieces


Mom and Sue

Grandma and Uncle Wally
\

Connie and Mom


Sue, Hal & Aunt Bev

Dan & Uncle Bill

Aunt Terry & Uncle Ron

The Walden kids, Suzanne, Mike and Sarah!

Caleb & Shelly

Riley & Brian

WOO HOO!! We are married!

My best friend & sister, Janel!

Sydney & Carter

They love each other so much!! I'm so glad that the cousins are close in age!

Me & Shelly

Tiffany and Brian

Amanda and Chad's first dance!!

Chad & Mom dancing to "Unforgetable"

Sydney, Shelly & Grace

Gracie & Elle

Jerry & Sharon, Janel's wonderful in-laws!

Aunt Betty & Uncle Johnny, married 60 years!! AMAZING!!

Shelly & Aunt Nancy

Yvonne & Nicole

Looking for the garter!

Andrew caught the garter!

Jenna and Janel, what a beautiful photo of two of my favorite girls!

Tucker waiting to dance with Aunt Amanda

Rhonda & Chad

Sydney dancing with Melissa!!


Aunt Amanda and Carter, he loves her!!

Katie giving me the thumbs up!!

Katie and Brian being crazy!!

Megan and Scott, they are next to get married in our family!

Dad and me

Kathy and Janel

Me and Kathy, I just love her!!

The Mom's, Yvonne & Kathy

Me and "Aunt" Lori, I miss her and was so happy that she made the trip up from Texas!

Me & Aunt Nancy

Teri & Aunt Lori, best buddies!

Another photo of me and my favorite sister!

Cousins, Kara, Shelly & Janel

Fishing buddies, Denny & Chad

Amanda dancing the night away!

Grandma Fowler & me

The happy couple!!


Uncle Mike & Aunt Donna

The fishing crew, Eli, Dad & Denny

The Met Life girls with the fishing boys

Denny & me


Me & Amanda, my camera battery died right after this was taken. The last photo of a perfect day!!

I'm so blessed to have the best family ever and very lucky to have Amanda as my new sister. I'm looking forward to watching Chad & Amanda's marriage grow over the years and the cute babies that they'll have!!

No comments: