Pumpkin carving is usually something we do as a family a few days before Halloween but this year unfortunately Mike isn't home yet. This should be our last holiday without him. The girls really wanted to carve pumpkins and I wasn't sure I wanted to try and tackle the task on my own so I recruited my Dad. He was always so good at carving pumpkins with us growing up. The girls adore Pa-Pa Fred and they were so happy to have him help us out. We had a great evening together. Last night when I gave the girls a bath Grace said to me "I wish Pa-Pa Fred could have a sleep over with us". She sure loves him!
The girls checking out the inside of Sydney's pumpkin!
Digging out the guts!!
Time to start on Grace's pumpkin!
Being silly!! The girls ate frosted sugar cookies and got them all over their faces.
Sydney's pumpkin is done!
Sydney with her pumpkin.
Another photo of Syd's pumpkin.
Gracie's pumpkin is done!
Gracie with her pumpkin!
Another photo with her pumpkin!
Both girls with Flat Daddy and their pumpkins!
Flat Daddy with our pumpkins!
Grace and Syndey love Pa-Pa Fred!
Playing around with Pa-Pa.
After the girls went to bed I made up treat bags for the kids at our sitter's! I think the turned out cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment