Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Wedding Photos...

This weekend while I was at Janel's I copied photos that her father-in-law took and also photos form Janel and Brian's camera. They also got some great photos of Chad & Amanda's wedding day. I sure have a beautiful family. Enjoy...

Wow, what a great looking family!

Another photo of the Rapp family!

Amanda's Grandpa let Chad & Amanda borrow one of his cars to drive to the reception. It was pefect!!

JUST MARRIED!!

I love these boys!!

Best brothers, Tucker & Carter!

Grace and her two favorite boys, Tucker & Carter . I cropped Sydney out of the photo, her eyes were closed. :-(

Carter & Grace

Bruce & me making our entrance into the reception!

Janel & Brian's turn!!

Mr. & Mrs. Render

She is stunning!!

Silly boys!

Janel & Brian with their boys!

I love this photo of the Render kids!! Best brother and sister EVER!!

Syd & Carter

Beautiful couple!

Tucker & Janel dancing

Carter & Janel

Aunt Amanda and her favorite baby, Jenna!

Sydney & Tucker would not leave the dance floor!

Brian, Carter & Janel

Aunt Amanda dancing with Sydney & Tucker

Brian & Jenna

Janel & Tucker

Janel & Carter

Melissa & Sydney

I love his dimples!

Daddy's girl!

Ashley & Janel

Dancing the night away...

Dad & Janel

Amanda & Janel, new sisters!!

Katie & Corey

Andrew & Corey

Janel & Mom

Me & Mom

No comments: