Saturday, September 26, 2009

Two Weeks in a Row

The last two Friday nights the we've had dinner with my Dad. Last week was Destihl and this week our family favorite, Schooner's. Dinner at Destihl was Dad, me, the girls, Chad, Amanda, Andrew and Nathaniel. This week it was the same group as last week minus Amanda, plus Janel, the boys, Jenna and Jan joined us. It is always great to spend time with Dad. We don't see him nearly enough. I sat next to Jenna. You should see her reach for things. You really have to watch her. At one point I thought I might lose my drink. I love that I get to see my siblings so much. My family is such a blessing!!

Jenna thought her plate be a good thing to chew on!

I love this picture!! Too bad Jenna has her dinner on her face, it is still cute!!


My favorite photo of the evening, Pa-Pa Fred and Gracie!

Jenna and Sydney, they both have the biggest eyes!

Carter giving me a big CHEESE and Jenna wonder what he is doing!

Jenna and Grandma Jan


Almost birthday twins, Carter and Sydney are just one month apart!

No comments: