Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I LOVE being an Aunt!!

Being an Aunt is the next best thing to being a Mom!! Last weekend I headed up north for Amanda's bachelorette party. On Friday I stayed at Janel's and got to spend time with Tucker, Carter and Jenna. We ran and picked up my Mom's dress for Chad's wedding and then met Brian for dinner. My girls stayed at home with Grandma and Grandpa so I had no kids responsibilities for the weekend. Jenna is getting so big and now has two teeth. Carter is almost three and showing us he can be crazy just like his big brother. When I got to Janel's my Mom and I stayed home with Jenna and Carter while Janel ran to get Tucker from school. Carter was showing off for us. It was so cute. When Tucker got home he gave me and Mee-Maw a big hug and gave us both Backyardigans stickers. They are all so sweet and I'm lucky to be their Aunt!! Thankfully they don't live too far away. I'm so blessed to have a close family!

Me and Jenna Bear!

Such a happy baby!! You just talk to her and she smiles!! She loves her Aunt Kara!!


Carter being silly!

Tucker ready to go shopping!

Isn't she just the prettiest baby?!!

My girls had this same sweater and I loved it. I wish they made it in bigger sizes.

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

Too cute! I love that frilly dress