Yesterday afternoon I had a pedicure appointment with my friend Jo!! She does the best pedicures and is always booked so I take any appointment I can get. My appointment was after work so I took the girls. Jo is so sweet and asked if she could polish their toes too!! Of course, I let her since she does an awesome job and I knew the girls would love it. Both girls got to pick out their polish color and she even did a little nail art!! I had my camera so I snapped a few pictures!! Daddy is in trouble!! He has some high maintenance women on his hands!! :-)
Sydney went first, she was very excited!
Sydney was so good. She sat still and let Jo pamper her!
Gracie's turn!! Such a big girl!!
Sydney toes are purple with pink flowers!
Grace's toes are pink with red hearts!
Both girls also went to the dentist yesterday and got an great report, NO CAVITIES!! Grace was so grown up and let me go with Sydney for her cleaning. Doesn't Sydney look so big in the dentist chair. It is a pediatric dentist so the chairs are made for little people!! Both girls were perfect and I was a proud Mom!

No comments:
Post a Comment