Monday, September 21, 2009

Catching Up...

For those of you who don't know I'm doing a photo a day project for 2009. Basically I make sure and take at least one photo a day and then document what is going on in the photo. At the end of the year I'll put all of the photos in a book. It was a challenge I gave myself since Mike is missing most of 2009 at home with us. I upload my photos to shuttercal so if you are ever bored and want to take a look I'm caught up through day 264!! Here are a few of my recent favorites that I haven't already posted on my blog!!

My favorite baby!!

Sydney wearing her favorite pajamas!!

Shopping trip to the Aurora Outlet Mall with Jill, Angie and Jenny!! I love these girls!

Pa-Pa Fred at dinner with my girls!

Sydney being silly!

Grace and Sydney's new trick!

Aunt Nancy and Shelly with the girls!

No comments: