Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Summer Photo Shoot!

My friend Natalie took photos of our girls last year and also did family photos before Mike left. I love outdoor photos and was able to have her take photos of my girls one this year. Natalie is wonderful. She is so sweet to my girl and we all love her so much. These are their three and five year pictures. I decided to get in a few of them since I'm usually the one behind the camera. I also thought Mike might like them. :-) Last year Sydney wanted no part of the photos. This year she was much better but we struggled a little to get a natural smile. She reminds me so much of my sister at this age. Natalie did an awesome job of capturing my girls and I love them. I think there are 231 total photos and these are just some favorites. There are a ton so enjoy!

Mike's girls!


Little Miss Sydney

Awww... This is one of my favorites of the two of them!

They really do love each other so much!

Our big girl, I can't believe she'll be five soon!



Best friends already!

I have a secret!

They are so big!! Where are my babies?

Sydney with a "Janel" smile!


She'll be three in a week!! She isn't a baby anymore. :-(





Mommy and Gracie

Happy girl!! I was tickling her to get her to smile!


Natalie asked Sydney to show her how much she loved Daddy?


One of my favorites of me. I wear my Chinook pin every day. It is a Chinook with the yellow ribbon behind it. It is a constant reminder that half my heart is in Afghanistan.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Great pictures Kara! All three of you are so beautiful.

Sara S.

Kimberly Martin-Boyd said...

Those turned out GREAT!

Unknown said...

I love these photos! Does she do them professionally? They are so precious!

Amanda Rassi said...

These are great!