Last weekend I headed north for Amanda's bachelorette party. It was our last get together before the wedding. The party was in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. What a beautiful place, I want to take Mike up there sometime! We rented a house, cooked out dinner, had a wine tasting and hung out by the bonfire. It was nice to spend the evening with Amanda's girls!! The wedding weekend is four weeks away and I can't wait to have a new sister.
Upstairs at the house we rented was a huge loft style bedroom with a bunch of beds. It was a big slumber party!
Downstairs family room looked out on the lake. It was so nice!
The fireplace was decorated for the party!
The girls playing some cards on the back deck.
My BFF and sister, Janel!
Me, I should have worn my sunglasses!
Katie and Amanda
Amanda's wineglass and tiara!
Janel and Mom
Janel and me
Almost sisters!
Amanda's shirt was really cute! It said "Render" on the back!
Kristen and Amanda
Amanda and Mom
The beautiful sunset off the back deck!
Ashley and Amanda
Amanda's Aunt Karen and Mom, Yvonne, being silly!
Amanda showing off one of her gifts. We got her Cubs pajamas. We knew Chad would love them!
Amanda with the "Honey Do Whistle". Chad better be ready to work!

No comments:
Post a Comment