For Christmas when Sydney was three months old my Mom and Mike got her a wagon. Well, the wagon has been sitting in our basement ever since. Not quite three years but close. I guess we really never "needed" it so we didn't put it together. On Labor Day the girls and I were in our local Labor Day parade with Kindermusik and I thought that the wagon would be perfect for it so the night before I put it together. Normally this would have been a Daddy job. It required a bunch of tools and Mommy to read the directions but I got it done. Of course, both girls were very excited and had to test it out after I got done. We also had a great time in the parade. We just love Kindermusik and were happy to help share it with our community.
Testing out the new wagon!
Grace pulled Sydney around the kitchen.
Then Sydney pulled Grace around the kitchen.
The girls waiting for the parade to start. They even got to throw out candy which was so exciting to them!
Grandma and Grandpa picked us up at the end of the parade and took us to lunch!! Sydney even took her bag in with us!

No comments:
Post a Comment